Les Bananiers Is Back Today, 7/5

KevinS

Senior Insider
Good news for those craving their Bananiers fix!

7E496F38-3958-467E-8D64-83AA7731BAA9.jpeg

In case you did not know, Bananiers is so much more than pizzas...which are my favorite. The chef excels st turning out superb dishes be it fish, meat, chicken or duck. The menu changes often and it is always good to look at their special cards either inserted in the menu or standing on the table.

In case you did not know, Bananiers is so much more than pizzas...which are my favorite. The chef excels st turning out superb dishes be it fish, meat, chicken or duck. The menu changes often and it is always good to look at their special cards either inserted in the menu or standing on the table.
Agree 100% and on most evenings there is a nice breeze. Another favorite affordable spot.

Certainly, one of our favorites for both lunch and dinner. Never experienced a negative in years of dining at Les Bananiers.

Les Bananiers is on the never been list for no particular reason. That may change this year.

Also on our never been list. We tried three new places in March - Grain de Sel, Fish Corner and Taino - and loved all three. I want to continue that trend.

I would have to agree with Amy. We always enjoy their sweetbreads in morel sauce and escargot! One of our favorite dining spots!!

Their Banana rum is pretty damn good too! I still have the bottle and used it for homemade coquito. Last villa we stayed at was a few minutes walk away.. that may have been the best villa stay thus far.

Their Banana rum is pretty damn good too! I still have the bottle and used it for homemade coquito. Last villa we stayed at was a few minutes walk away.. that may have been the best villa stay thus far.
Love their pizza ! would have been afraid of walking there so you are brave !

Would you mind posting which villa. P.M. if you prefer.

Years ago, I stayed a few times at a WIMCO villa just up the road, WV DEN. I don’t see it in WIMCO’s current inventory, but I do see the adjacent villa with the same owner, WV LED.