Villa King Gustaf

Jeanette

Senior Insider
I reserved a week at Villa King Gustaf for my upcoming trip. I know it's a new 2019 villa and located a stone's throw from Gustavia, but I haven't seen it or read much about it. Does anybody have any intel on the villa?

I know where it is on Google Maps if that helps.

King Gustaf.jpg

The villa looks quite nice. I am not sure about the area (we rented a villa in Corossol last January and the incoming planes where quite loud). It's a villa we have looked at quite a bit and were hoping to rent in the future.

This is great, thank you. The directions say to take the third right around the circle and then a left on the second concrete driveway. Your image helps to visualize it. I will write a review when we return.

FYI, I have never been there before. The directions given do not exactly line up with where I say the villa is. However, based upon what you can see from the outside and how the villa is shaped and orientated, I am pretty sure this is the villa.

I'm sure it's a wonderful villa. We were thinking of renting it sometime in 2020 when we try an bring our 5 yo daughter to the island for her first visit. Depending on how thing shake out between now and then of course.

[h=3]I rented from Airbnb. There's a villa manager, so I hope somebody meets us at the airport. If not, we'll figure it out.

From Airbnb: Directions from your host

[/h]
En sortant de l'aéroport, direction la Tourmente, au rond point la 3 ème à droite. Avant le phare prendre la 2 ème route bétonnée à gauche. Aller jusqu'au sommet, tout droit. Continuez sur le sentier pour reprendre la route en béton jusqu'à la fin. La maison est au bout à gauche. Portail en Teck.

Courtesy of Google Translate:

Leaving the airport, direction La Tourmente, at the roundabout the 3rd right. Before the lighthouse take the second concreted road on the left. Go to the top, straight ahead. Continue on the trail to take the concrete road until the end. The house is at the end on the left. Teak gate.