Villa Doarde

Hi, everyone. It's been a while.

Nice review, Hawke...we also stayed in La Dorade, several years back. While we loved the location, the view was somewhat limited and we had difficulty locking the doors to the outside. Even though an older villa, there is some charm to it and the pool was nice. The owners or someone did visit during the day a lot to do laundry under the villa so the privacy part was iffy. I was curious to know if you had any trouble with the doors...I know, no one locks up, but I do!

Nice review, Hawke...we also stayed in La Dorade, several years back. While we loved the location, the view was somewhat limited and we had difficulty locking the doors to the outside. Even though an older villa, there is some charm to it and the pool was nice. The owners or someone did visit during the day a lot to do laundry under the villa so the privacy part was iffy. I was curious to know if you had any trouble with the doors...I know, no one locks up, but I do!

Hi Bev!

Hi, Bev!

Married to a worrier, so we always put everything of value in safe and lock and board all entryways. Never had a problem with locks.