New Friend

EGW

SBH Member
While spending the week on beautiful L’Orient, I had the privilege of meeting a long-standing Forum member. Super nice guy. Although he wishes to remain anonymous in this post, he was kind enough to give me one of his “calling cards”. (The key chain, not the shells, BTW.). I will treasure it always. Perhaps some of you can guess his identity?
30FC4648-CAED-4205-99EA-F64E58597760.jpg

I hope I didn’t screw up the upload. :tongue:

Attachments

• 8CE71482-8C24-44C4-B282-8C17F65497EF.jpg
    8CE71482-8C24-44C4-B282-8C17F65497EF.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 932
I just gave you a hint, Hopper. The yellow fish is a shark. If the name doesn't jump right out at you, then you don't know him. He asked to remain anonymous, so I intentionally did not mention his name.

I just gave you a hint, Hopper. The yellow fish is a shark. If the name doesn't jump right out at you, then you don't know him. He asked to remain anonymous, so I intentionally did not mention his name.

You half-named him!

Even though I don't know him, I think I may have figured it out based on that 5/7 clue. If I say that there is a relatively recent thread that has had a lot of posts that might have been started by said individual, would I be warm?

new friend, my friend, the same person.. you don't have to be a rocket scientist......but being a fisherman might help.