My 60th...

Dennis

Senior Insider
will be celebrated on St Barths!

10 days spanning Thanksgiving through 12-7.

11-27 to 12-7.

Looking forward to getting back to the Island!

. . . will be leaving about the 12th / 13th. Sorry to miss you, Dennis -- but, a great choice for your celebration.

Dennis..... just arrived yesterday for My 60th Birthday celebration week and 34th Anniversary. Eddy’s tonight and Bonito tomorrow on my actual Birthday. Can’t get any better!! Any menu recommendations anyone?

Kevin

Dennis..... just arrived yesterday for My 60th Birthday celebration week and 34th Anniversary. Eddy’s tonight and Bonito tomorrow on my actual Birthday. Can’t get any better!! Any menu recommendations anyone?

Kevin
DrD,

Awesome! Great minds...I celebrated my 50th there so although we looked around at other islands, St Barths just felt right.

Long way out for me but Bonito is in the running for my day of dinner.

Have fun and congrats!

stbartshopper.......Thank you! Just returned home on Monday but had a fantastic time! Had a great birthday dinner at Bonito and
2 days later a 34th anniversary dinner at Maya's which was also fabulous(Dora was great!!). Sunday night our last night we tried La Tamarin for the first time and loved it!! I also recognized a Forum member there from her picture in a few posts to me before we came down but didnt
want to disturb her while dining at Tamarin!!

I love the Beouf morales at Eddys and Cheryl loves the fresh sushi. Never had a bad meal at Bonito. Enjoy