Les Islets In The News

Nice write up! Looks like a nice place to call home while on St. Barth. We are villa people but wouldn’t mind staying there on the front end of a trip to extend a stay. Will keep that in mind!

We are villa people but wouldn’t mind staying there on the front end of a trip to extend a stay.
Same here, but we did stay a single night (pre-IRMA) before the villa was ready. Stayed in the beach cottage and the article captured our feelings exactly. Surprisingly quiet given the proximity to the airport. Considering it next year when we need an extra night or two, especially with the fence gone.

I contacted Les Islets this week about renting two rooms for two nights to add on to our villa stay. They informed me there is a 3-night minimum. They were able to offer a villa for one night only because there was a gap between two other reservations.

We have stayed there before and it exceeded our expectations - perfect beachfront location, lovely room and gracious service.

my wife and I stayed there pre Irma as an add on night after our villa stay-they accommodated us for 1 night without any problem-maybe there policy has changed