First glance (passing by) at the newly opened Zion

Leon

SBH Insider
IMG_3525.jpgIMG_3526.jpgIMG_3527.jpgIMG_3528.jpgIMG_3529.jpg

Prices seem reasonable by St. Barts standard. Hope their opening night went well without too many wrinkles.

Prices seem reasonable by St. Barts standard. Hope their opening night went well without too many wrinkles.

It looked that the opening was well attended and the parking lot was full. I agree that the prices are very reasonable. They didn't have any menus to give out (probably didn't think it would be desirable), so we just scanned the borrowed menu right at the entrance.

We stopped there last night and had dinner. At the same time we were dealing with a water emergency at our home so I spent most of the evening on the phone. We will give it another try when we can actually taste the food. The staff was great and worked around my constantly jumping up to handle calls.

Here are some inside shots. They did a great job redesigning the room and the kitchen, and added a very nice bar.

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

Looks like a very nice venue with a good menu. Thanks for the photos, Leon and Phil. Will look forward to more reviews and wish the restaurant much success!

Leon, thanks for the menu. Phil, thanks for the room photos. I could eat there. Now it’s time to see how many others want to...

The place was slammed last night with mostly locals, which is a good sign. Andy's used to be at least 50% locals at any given time. We will definitely go back. BTW, this is the starter we shared.

IMG_0546.JPG

Very nice. Thanks, Leon and Phil, for the photos and review. It's officially on my list for my trip! That charcuterie board looks fantastic. The presentation is super!

Fingers crossed the water emergency got resolved quickly and painlessly.

Nice to see the pix, the menu, the interior transformation, wishing success. The starter would have been enuf for our dinner with wine ! water emergency solved we hope as easily as our frozen a/c last week !

They did the fresh cutting of huge breads, The toasts on the wood platter were delicious too.

The room is very environmentally friendly.

Starter platter looks fantastic!

Very sorry that you have to deal with the water issue . . . runaway running water in a house always presents a nightmare. Good luck!

Thank you, Kevin!

To avoid duplication, I am removing these menu pages from my dinner report.