A few pics from last night's forum party

didier

Senior Insider
Sorry I did not get everyone, but I was chatting a lot. I am sure others have some pics and hopefully they will post them. so much fun and so much food. thanks to our hosts. Charles said his wife gets the glory of hosting and he gets the bill......too funny!

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

Thank you Charles and Betty for a lovely evening. We enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

And.....what is the name of the wonderful smiley waitress in the picture? For years we would always exchange pleasantries as we walked by, or from Select. I would like to add her name to my “bonjour “.

Great to see friends enjoying time together . . . obviously a successful gathering! Well done, Betty & Charles!

Looks like a wonderful gathering! Clearly, a great time was had by all. Wish we could’ve attended! Thanks for posting the pics, Diana.

Gayle

Looks like great fun! Thanks for posting the photos! Hopefully, we'll be able to attend a gathering next March when we return!

Many thanks to Betty and Charles for a lovely event. Bar de l ‘Oubli put on a lovely “spread”. Tema is the effervescent, delightful, efficient server. Fun to see the “Junies”.

Many thanks to Betty and Charles for a lovely event. Bar de l ‘Oubli put on a lovely “spread”. Tema is the effervescent, delightful, efficient server. Fun to see the “Junies”.
Thank you Libby. It was great to finally meet you and Lance. Hope to run into you guys again soon!

And.....what is the name of the wonderful smiley waitress in the picture? For years we would always exchange pleasantries as we walked by, or from Select. I would like to add her name to my “bonjour “.

she is the cheeriest in that has ever worked there