Searching for 60!

Undergoing physical therapy on her wrist. Still in a boot for her ankle. Next visit with the surgeon is Tuesday. Thanks for asking.

Have luck with your search! :)
.png

Dennis, if you want to really celebrate, then you’re probably better off in St Barths (aren’t we all, ha) .....having been to Mustique, there is really little to do there, except beach, 2 hotels and Basils bar. We stayed at the Firefly, which was definitely a fun place, we went to a cocktail party at the Cotton House; very southern like style. It appeared to need some upgrading, but we were there 10 years ago or more. It was fun to drive the golf carts around the island, but the beaches of SBH are better. I’m glad we visited, it’s a unique place; so you can still plan a trip in your future! Happy Birthday!

Dennis, if you want to really celebrate, then you’re probably better off in St Barths (aren’t we all, ha) .....having been to Mustique, there is really little to do there, except beach, 2 hotels and Basils bar. We stayed at the Firefly, which was definitely a fun place, we went to a cocktail party at the Cotton House; very southern like style. It appeared to need some upgrading, but we were there 10 years ago or more. It was fun to drive the golf carts around the island, but the beaches of SBH are better. I’m glad we visited, it’s a unique place; so you can still plan a trip in your future! Happy Birthday!
Totally agree.

Totally agree.

Thanks. I booked St Barths 2 months ago. It says so upthread.