WV BON - Bonbonniere

Dennis

Senior Insider
There is some mention of it here and there when I search but mostly as being considered.

Has anyone stayed there or have knowledge?

I think it's in Pt. Milou and I'm hoping it's on the windy side. I stayed at a villa above the Chris once and although great sunsets, not much breeze and lots of skeeters.

Looking for the usual...breezes, private, great views, private, decent kitchen, private, grill, private...you get the picture!

Merci in advance!

My wife and I stayed there a few years ago(before IRMA)--at that time for the price I think you get very good value-very private and quiet-view is nice but not spectacular as it is somewhat blocked by trees or it least it use to be(I have no idea what that area looks like after IRMA)-1 bedroom and bath with an additional bathroom and small bed upstairs--also an outdoor shower that I used every day-very roomy for a 1 bedroom---If it is in the same condition as it was a few years ago I would not hesitate to stay there

it was quite breezy when we were there--but then again at that time the entire island was experiencing higher than normal winds-could not go to the beaches as the winds were just to much

So another trip is being planned for Mr. & Mrs. Dennis? Maybe for Le Select anniversary? :cool:

We are looking for a landing spot for the anniversary of my 60th spin on 12-3.

I spent my 50th on SBH so it's in the running as is Mustique.

I have sentimental reasons for choosing SBH for sure but the allure of a new destination is strong.

We are looking for a landing spot for the anniversary of my 60th spin on 12-3.

I spent my 50th on SBH so it's in the running as is Mustique.

I have sentimental reasons for choosing SBH for sure but the allure of a new destination is strong.

Would you ever consider a small upscale cruise ship where you hit 5 destinations in a week? I highly recommend Sea Dream Yacht Club. 105 passengers and 90 crew make for nice service. Balinese sun bed relaxing while getting asked if you want more champagne doesn't suck nor does there champagne and caviar party that they have in the water on the day they do a lovely BBQ. Closest thing to actually being on a yacht. All drinks, gratuities and water activities included. We haven't been in a number of years but are signed up to do an extended cruise in the Med this October. I looked and sadly, they are doing their trip from Barbados that comes up through the Grenadines during you time frame. That was an amazing sailing. Still friends with numerous folks who also spend time on SBH, that we met on that trip. Nice way to get a taste of other islands without committing to a full week at one place.