Forum Gathering June 13th

Toni

Senior Insider
Blooming Magnolia (Betty) and Charles are graciously inviting any forum members who are on the island to join them for appetizers at Bar de L’Oubli this Thursday, June 13th from 5:30-7:00pm.

Please reply to this thread or send me a pm if you are planning to come so that we have an idea of how many to plan for.

Hope to to see you there!

Toni

Thanks for relaying the invitation, Toni . . . and to Betty and Charles. Unfortunately, it'll be before my arrival date.

We have missed seeing you this trip, Dennis. Maybe we’ll cross paths with you in November?

Darn. Don't arrive until the following week. Y'all have fun. One of these days I hope I overlap with a forum gathering.

Thank you Betty and Charles for a wonderful cocktail and nibbles party.:up:
You are so gracious and and it was good to see you and the family on island again.HUGS!

We have just returned home and I want to thank everyone for making the gathering at Bar de L'Oubli such fun. So glad to see everyone. Diana you told me you posted pictures but I cant find them. Would love to look at all those happy faces again

Wonderful gathering in Gustavia. Thank you for showing us again the specialness and meaning of Southern hospiality.. Glad to see you made it home safely.