My Girl

phil62

Senior Insider
Is celebrating her birthday today. We enjoyed a fab pre birthday dinner last night at L'Esprit.

Phil

IMG_0513.JPG

D’accord. Will miss this restaurant, but thrilled to enjoy a pre birthday date night dinner prepared by the amazing Jean-Claude Dufour served with tropical breezes in a gorgeous garden setting. The food and the champagne and my wonderful guy across the table...PRICELESS!

Love you both so much. Wishing you many, many more happy birthday and anniversary celebrations!!!!!

D’accord. Will miss this restaurant, but thrilled to enjoy a pre birthday date night dinner prepared by the amazing Jean-Claude Dufour served with tropical breezes in a gorgeous garden setting. The food and the champagne and my wonderful guy across the table...PRICELESS!
Exquisite! Happy celebration!

How wonderful to celebrate in such a wonderful place ! what is the actual date Amy ? Thought the tune might be sung by your guy !

Today...June 9th. And it is a very good day indeed.

Thank you forum friends for the good wishes and the kind messages.

Oh Izzy--you have struck another chord. If there was to be a highlight film of my life, I would have to include this song. My sons sang it to me at my 50th birthday party to the words MY MOM..Every time I hear it, I am brought back to their fabulous performance,second only to THE TEMPTATIONS!

Happy Birthday, Amy, from a fellow Gemini!! Wishing you all the very best from NJ for a happy and healthy year ahead and many more to come!! We are raising our rosé glasses to you as we speak...cheers!

Hugs and warmest wishes,

Gayle & Gary
:party: