Maya's Summer Menu

phil62

Senior Insider
We were there last night and were very impressed by the new menu. It's a terrific value at 65 Euro per person. Portions were of normal size, and the meal itself was excellent. BTW, as is Maya's custom, the menu will change daily based on the availability of ingredients.

Phil

IMG_0507.JPG

Nice! I'm kinda digging that their cocktail of the evening contains an Austin-based Vodka, Tito's.

Thanks for sharing this, friend. I see many things that will make my tummy happy.

It is thin sliced, oven roasted , topped with shaved pecorino slices and truffle oil

Very delightful!! Thanks for sharing the menu, Phil. Very cool that Amy has a featured dish on Maya’s special menu...a nice honor and well deserved!! We are long-time Maya’s fans... always on our restaurant rotation, usually twice.

Would have loved that menu on the 28th ! Doug too...'cept not a cauliflower fan unless smothered in cheese. What an honor Amy !

I raved about this dish so much, I think that is how I got the honor. In the recipe I left out SPRINKLE of SEA SALT.

we had the best meal last night at Maya's. best summer menu ever! I has the asparagus salad to start which had fresh parmesan cheese and a vinaigrette to top it off, then the mahi for my main course, and the orange cake for dessert. my friends chose the lamb which they said was awesome, so a win win, I will be back. the menu changes each night.

we had the best meal last night at Maya's. best summer menu ever! I has the asparagus salad to start which had fresh parmesan cheese and a vinaigrette to top it off, then the mahi for my main course, and the orange cake for dessert. my friends chose the lamb which they said was awesome, so a win win, I will be back. the menu changes each night.

Always price fix?