First trip to St Barts in July

We only are here for 5 days, and have so many places to try!! We have room for 1 more dinner and we were looking at L' Isola and Orega. Also any good places for pizza for lunch or dinner?

Great to see another IU alum on the forum! Class of '94 here.

I love the pizza at La Santoise in Corosol. Others will say L'Isoletta or Les Bananiers. I've never had it at Les Bananiers , but L'Isoletta is good. The pizza at Gloriette and The Hideway was also very good, but alas they are now gone....

Cheryl and I might have to change our annual May vacation to July in 2020. Looking forward to your reports. Enjoy!

Cheryl and I might have to change our annual May vacation to July in 2020. Looking forward to your reports. Enjoy!

Absolutely! and thanks for all the suggestions! My wife and I always seem to find a pizza place no matter where we go! and judging by the pictures we have seen, a slice of pizza with that backdrop will be as good as it gets.

Le Bouchon pizza is good as well.
Had a 3 cheese panini there recently quite good & some leftover. Never made it to Josephine's. or Bagatelle tho did have the Tues nite special at 89E, not a Doug menu !
Enjoy your next visit soon to be !

Experience the island by driving around it and stopping to savor the sights and sounds. Of course you will go to the beaches and enjoy the many dining suggestions. But to get a sense of the island, there is so much more—stop at Grand Fond and stroll along the unspoiled stretch of coast there. Go up to the lookout at the entrance to the harbor where you can look down at Gustavia and also out to sea where you can imagine how early wayfarers felt when they were sailing in. Go to Corrosol and see the ladies selling their wonderful handcrafted products. Visit the churches. Go the places like Au Regal where local people hang out. Go the Museum at La Pointe. You will come away with a more complete feeling for the island...and you will want to return.