Fashion Show tonight

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
We arrived at the hotel for the fashion show only to learn that it had been cancelled. Apparently there was an "incident" and a guest passed away. Understandably so, the show was cancelled.
As good tourists we went into town and spent our euros on items for moi.
4 pairs of sandals at LE
and a necklace at Kalinas. 😁

You bounced back and plan B worked. Heard the sad news as well. A shame to end the season on a sad note.

Anna has such a great sales personality...my closet can attest to that.......and has become a good friend over the years...

She showed me all the shoes she had left in my size plus the 30€ pairs. I wanted an additional pair but I had to restrain myself. There are 2 cute purses I also have my eye on but will wait. She showed me 4 of new styles that will be ready for the fall. I already told her which one I definitely want. ��

It is a Tuesday night poolside event that began with Mandie Vernicholl at Isle de France and continued when it became the renovated Cheval Blanc.

It usually starts as the guests are being seated from about 6 for enjoying cocktails and nibbles and the models start ro parade at 6:30. Lasts until 7 or so leaving plenty of time to dine there or head to other eateries. A very pleasant start for our Tuesday evenings and reservations are suggested. Of course, hotel guests get preference.

We have been regulars for years. We were called about 4 and notified that due to a tragic water incident, the final show of this season had been cancelled. Very sad.

actually the show