2nd day Lil Rock imagine the pic posted here

Cwater

Senior Insider
Greetings St. Barth friends...2nd first full day has been marvelous. Up early walk on the beach at Goveneur (spelling) sargassum was plentiful however someone was sweeping it up. Cheryl and I took a handful with us. Love the advice about taking something away from the beach to leave them pure. On the beach at St. Jean the weather was just like our honeymoon. Amazing clear and pure. However now sitting at the Villa due to rain and cloudy weather. Who cares? Pate cheese drinks from the supermarket in St. Jean life is good.

L’ll Rock was amazing! Toes in the sand, conch fritters not as good as Eddy’s and a shared lobster salads with black rice and stuff OMG...The amazing thing about our happy place is this...after a morning and afternoon of sunny skies the rain descended. Cheryl went to the bar and I started to run back to Pearl Beach where our stuff was still hopefully under the beach umbrella. Does not work if the rain is coming down parallel to the ground. However I stopped running and started walking. Why? I’m in St. Barths! No hurry. I walked through the rain tried to walk in between the rain drops while greeting others that were just strolling along through the rain. I get to slow down once a year from my crazy fast living pace in NYC>. Thanks for the Island reminder. Tonight L’Espirt

We were at Pearl Beach having lunch when the rain squall hit...much needed rain in a quick burst...then all clear.
And lunch at Pearl Beach was wonderful...

Excellent. We rented chairs 2 down from the boogie board rental place. We were going to have the mahi-mahi sandwich at Pearl opted for l’ll Rock