1st day help with posting pics

Cwater

Senior Insider
Greetings St. Barths friends...first day sitting at Villa Acajous at the end of a long well worth the trip day. I know there is a link floating around about how to post pics on this site...would someone please generate it once again.

We left Port Washington @ 4.45 am. Didn’t sleep last night with the anticipation of visiting our happy place. 7.20 am JFK lift off and landed 11.10. Love St. Barth commuter for meeting us and taking care of our 2 checked bags. Was excited that our 2.15 flight had been moved down to 12.15. Then as we are waiting at gate #7 an employee walks by and asks if we are waiting for St. Barth Commuter...when we responded affirmatively she stated well you might as well sit down you have a long wait. Geez people skills...when we saw the St. Barth Commuter guy that has been working for them for years we were happy and left Julianna at 1.40. Island time at the airport. Nothing to complain about at all. Julianna seems to be making progress. At least no tents!

Cheryl just screamed out how much she loves listening to roosters while watching the dipping sun change the day into night.

Down to the beach at St. Jean at 3.30 after a quick unpack...rented chairs and umbrella for 8 days at Pearl Beach from Jean Michele. We would rather not shlep beach chairs around yet have them at the villa for exploring various parts of the Island during the wee morning hours. Walked the beach at St. Jean sipping a Chablis while Cheryl loves the banana daiquiris. So sad to see Emaruade Plage sinking into despair. I know things will be moving with the new team hopefully in the next year. The pictures on the netting are still there. If you want to know what we look like check the pics out.

Eddys tonight, L”Espirit, tomorrow, Le Bannier Thursday, Bonito Friday, Tamarin Saturday, open Sunday, Maya Monday, Open Tuesday, Finish with Eddy’s on Wednesday. Hopefully if we run into anyone on this forum lets have a smile and a cheer to.,,,,,as I am looking out on the serenity of St Barths, the magic of the people and the Island that draws them together.

I'm thrilled to see Villa Acajous getting some much-deserved love on the forum. Marie-Claude is a dear and an absolute joy to deal with. Are you at the large villa or the smaller, newer one above the large one?

I enjoyed Acajous as well. Liked watching the birds and their activities in the pond.and the friendly tan dog from next door who adopted us.

Marie-Claude is an amazing person. Kind, helpful answered every question. We are in the bigger one.

Sorry I thought I was somewhat computer savvy however not with posting pics on the site. Having a tough time with my droid phone. If I run into any of you please show me how to do it. Cheryl and I are here until next Thursday.

Andy because I like to see pics I wish you would help a bit more than what you have offered. If not no problem. I still enjoy my time here.

Andy because I like to see pics I wish you would help a bit more than what you have offered. If not no problem. I still enjoy my time here.
I posted the link for you to post pictures. Other than showing you in person there’s not more I can do.