Best Shirts

CaribbeanSoul

SBH Insider
Which place (bar/restaurants too) has the best selection of t-shirts? I try to come back with a couple from whichever island we vacationed on. Our first trip to SBH two years ago yielded no such "souvenirs". 5 days and counting!

L'avion, the airplane and runway design, as well as other designs at Chamade, just up the street from Bar Oubli.
Pati de St Bath, look for the French West Indies logo with the palm trees.
Le Select has a shop just past Le Select.

If you find a parking spot near Le Select, all three shops are within a block of Le Select, but in different directions.

Depending on who you're buying for, Pati started a line last year for women with her personal designs. White shirts with a painting of either a hummingbird, turtle or goat on the front. Nice and a bit different from the standard tees you'll see.

Depending on who you're buying for, Pati started a line last year for women with her personal designs. White shirts with a painting of either a hummingbird, turtle or goat on the front. Nice and a bit different from the standard tees you'll see.
Just buying for myself so I can wear them around Portland....reminds me of our time there~

Be aware of Pati de St Bath T shirts and collared shirts, they shrink, big time. In 2018 and 2019 all of the shirts we have purchased there have shrunk. Cold water wash and air dry.

Another general caution on shirts. I suggest that you do a try-on if possible, or at least a visual size check. European sizes run extremely small when compared to typical US sizes. That shouldn't be an issue with the L'Avion shirts, which originate in the US.

Depending on where you are staying, the hotels and some restaurants have fun gear such as Nikki, le Ti and others. We also like the store Black Swan.

The spice shop just up the road from Le Piment has some unique shirts. We are also fans of L’avion.