Zion Restaurant - Ex-Hideaway

KevinS

Senior Insider
The new Zion Restaurant is scheduled to open in the former Hideaway location in mid-June.

https://www.zion-sbh.com/

696AC99E-094F-4EA6-872B-D722714E45D9.jpeg

From FB:

Our Food

Duration varies • Price varies
Between white sand, jungle and ocean, ZION Saint Barth invites you to discover a sophisticated cuisine full of exoticism and simplicity. Spicy flavours that will awaken your taste buds to Caribbean colours and stimulate your senses, everything here has been conceived as an invitation to travel. Our chef constructs his dishes to offer you modern cuisine inspired by the ever-changing world.

Gotta love reading a description of the cuisine and being clueless about what they serve! Can't wait to see how they turned a car park into the heart of nature.

Ah, the car park. The car park may be a problem, and that is what concerns me. The car park was full every evening when I drove by last month. It's not like there was a vacuum created and maintained when Hideaway closed. La Terrasse, formerly Le Snack, now has a thriving locals business for both lunch and dinner, which didn't exist before. Patrons of Le Piment across the street use the lot too. Zion's best solution might be to rent Pati's lot across the street during dinner hours, and Valet, 'cause if I can't park, I'm not going. It's highly unlikely that I'm going to Taxi, for another €40-€50/night. Maybe at Andy's prices, if I planned to over-indulge, but not at the prices which I expect will be required by Zion's purchase and remodel. I could get out of Andy's for under €100 for dinner.

I would love to find out that I'm just a worry-wart pessimist, and parking for both lunch and dinner is easy.

Puzzling! Guess we have to wait.
Quite a description if it is just Pizza and Spaghetti. Maybe the owners don’t know yet either?