Gumbs Car Rental

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
Good day everyone.
It has been quite a while since I have been to the site, so please forgive me. David and I decided to make a jaunt down. It is kind of a last minute decision thanks to forum member Alisa. Flights and accomendations secured. However, we are having a problem getting word back from Odile at Gumbs. I have always emailed her and that avenue has never failed. So far I have emailed 2x and just the other day I filled out the pre-reservation form. I am getting concerned as we arrive on the 26th. Of course I am concerned on behalf of our interests but also if she is okay. Can anyone verify she is or is not on island? I just read on another thread that the internet has been experiencing some outages. Maybe that is the issue but it has been a couple of weeks since the first time I emailed her.
Thxs
Carol

We just got back on 5/10 and rented from her. I sent a thank you email over the weekend and she responded.

We just saw her last Friday when we returned our car. She gave us the usual good price well below what the sheet indicated. Loyal customer for many years

TY you everyone. She did get back to me after I used the wanadoo email. I guess she doesn't check the other as much.