My Friend

Thank you for the update, Ellen. Rosemond's healing and comfort is front and center of my thoughts and prayers continually throughout the day. Your peace and patience are also in my prayers. You and Rosie are loved dearly; I look forward to the day all of this is just a memory and Rosie is clicking away at all the beautiful St Barth things! Until then....HUGS!

Yes, perfectly stated Missy.

Ellen, please know we are keeping Rosie in our thoughts and sending love and positivity to you both.

Charles and I will continue to keep the both of you in our prayers. Have loved all the wonderful pictures he has taken when we have had a party in St Barths.

Ellen, our prayers for healing and peace are continuing daily.
Much love to you and Rosemond during this difficult time. :heart1:

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, Rosemond is still in the ICU in Guadeloupe in critical condition, so please send any additional prayers, candles, and good vibes his way....I will post if there is any major improvement....

Jeff and I and the girls just heard and are so very concerned. We will have you all in our prayers. Please keep us up to date on his condition. We love you both. xxoo

All the photo's that Rosemond has taken over the years to contribute to this forum should at the very least be recognized by making this thread a sticky at the top of the forums that can be replied to. how about it Dennis? I am sure everyone would agree.

Thinking of you both, Ellen and prayers and good vibes to Rosie......I still picture him dancing on the table with our daughter at one of the Nikki night parties ; may his fun spirit always shine through, hugs
Bill and Linda

All the photo's that Rosemond has taken over the years to contribute to this forum should at the very least be recognized by making this thread a sticky at the top of the forums that can be replied to. how about it Dennis? I am sure everyone would agree.

Diana,

Thank you for the suggestion and it is done.

Dennis

IMG_5918.JPG

If Rosie could say thanks, he would, so on his behalf a very heartfelt merci !

Ellen, We add our prayers to the many who are praying for Rosie and our hope that he will be healed and "good as new" soon.

heartfelt thanks to all who are thinking of Rosemond, he is up and down, struggling for his life... yesterday was good, today another set back .... so please keep the good vibes coming his way!