My Friend

Prayers coming Rosemond’s way each and every day, as well as for you and your family, Ellen. Stay strong.

Gayle & Gary

:heart1: :pray1:

Ellen, I saw this when signing on our computer just now from Maya Angelou, "try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." Hoping that will be true for your husband & your entire family. I saw just one rainbow from our villa in Lurin early one morning, it brightened the day. Prayers for Rosemond & all of your family.

Ellen, I saw this when signing on our computer just now from Maya Angelou, "try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." Hoping that will be true for your husband & your entire family. I saw just one rainbow from our villa in Lurin early one morning, it brightened the day. Prayers for Rosemond & all of your family.

Prayers, hugs, and rainbows for Rosemond and you, Ellen.

Thinking about my friends, Ellen and Rosemond, this morning and wishing very good things for them today. ((HUGS))

Thanks to all.. I love the rainbow image and all prayers and good vibes are welcome, as those of you who read the Caring Bridge posts know, this week has been a bit of a roller coaster ride including a few moments when we felt like we were flying off into the void without brakes and days like yesterday that are relatively better. He is still in intensive care after a month but we are hoping for better days ahead!

Last night - 2/25/20 and look at that Rosemond smile!

CEA5F1CB-5AFE-4153-9582-703AB35BB968.jpg

He sure has come a long way! Good luck with your medical procedure in Paris, Rosie. We are all cheering for you! And yes, keep smiling!

Wonderful to see Rosemond smiling. God speed to him and Ellen and we are keeping you both in our prayers.

Wishing Rosemond & you Ellen easy flight, successful surgery, praying for your safe return to SBH.

we made it, landing on a cold, rainy Paris morning, the folks were great in SXM and Orly getting Rosemond on and off the plane and he checked into the hospital today, about two hours or so after landing, so far they have taken blood, taken blood pressure, visited an anesthesiologist and should be ready for the procedure on Wednesday. Hopefully this will be a one and done and they don't find anything else they want to tinker with !

As always, thoughts and prayers for Rosie, his medical team, and for you and the rest of his family and friends.