My Friend

Just to let his friends know that his status is about the same. Another CT scan in the next day or so.

Rosemond and I were often taking photos at the same time, especially at Le Select and during the Bucket. And so over the years we became friends and a good team capturing the moment. I was very saddened to learn the news today and will join the many praying for his recovery. I was told that a special Facebook page may be started to let friends know of the current status.

These photos were from this January. Always good to be around Rosemond and Ellen.

DSC03931e.jpg

DSC03948e.jpg

DSC03953es.jpg

We only know Rosemond from a couple of personal interactions. However, seeing he and Ellen at many gatherings has been made it more special.
We are sending prayers to him, Ellen and the family.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, Rosemond is still in the ICU in Guadeloupe in critical condition, so please send any additional prayers, candles, and good vibes his way....I will post if there is any major improvement....

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, Rosemond is still in the ICU in Guadeloupe in critical condition, so please send any additional prayers, candles, and good vibes his way....I will post if there is any major improvement....

Prayers all the time

Thoughts, prayers, gentle hugs.