We have another graduate.

phil62

Senior Insider
Our granddaughter Gabby is graduating from USC on Friday. We are in LA for the big event, and just had a wonderful dinner with her. It blows my mind that these kids who used to love to have sleepovers at our house are now graduating from High School and College.

Phil

IMG_0047.jpg

Congrats to Gabby, and to the two of you, and to and her parents too! I wondered why you hadn't returned to your Southern home after the holiday, and now I see that you had excellent reasons to stay "North".

Wonderful, “keepsake” shot! Very happy for all (& having watched Gabby’s “growing-up” years, it’s great to be connected to this celebration, even if only electronically).

Congratulations to Gabby on her accomplishments! A very proud moment for your family indeed. All the best to her in all her endeavors. Thanks for sharing with us all!

Congratulations to Gabby and to all who have supported her during this chapter of the BOOK OF GABBY! Your smiles tell a wonderfully proud tale, my friends.

Heading out for a family breakfast pre ceremonies. This is a great day for our Bettan Clan

Wonderful capture of Gabby, Amy and yourself, Phil! Our best wishes to Gabby and your family...the sky is the limit for her future!