Thread: Bar Pizza

SBH Insider Joined: May 2011 Posts: 615

Bar Pizza

Good afternoon. A bit of a way out there topic. Wondering if anyone here ever lived near or in Stoughton MA. The reason being I grew up there and truly believe there is a restaurant that makes the best bar pizza in the world. My oldest son was a Naval pilot ,and he has met many people in his travels that never lived there but know about this pizza. There is one man who has 50 frozen pizzas delivered every Christmas. Just testing the chances of someone knowing what I'm talking about. There is no prize going with the correct answer.

Re: Bar Pizza

Just thought of someone. Wonder if James Holzhauer the amazing champian on Jeopardy knows the answer?

SBH Member Joined: May 2008 Posts: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
    Good afternoon. A bit of a way out there topic. Wondering if anyone here ever lived near or in Stoughton MA. The reason being I grew up there and truly believe there is a restaurant that makes the best bar pizza in the world. My oldest son was a Naval pilot ,and he has met many people in his travels that never lived there but know about this pizza. There is one man who has 50 frozen pizzas delivered every Christmas. Just testing the chances of someone knowing what I'm talking about. There is no prize going with the correct answer.

Town Spa......

Quote Originally Posted by BillV View Post
    Town Spa......
    That is the answer. Are you from the area.