Jazz week

belinda

SBH Insider
Does anyone know the dates of jazz week on the island, I feel I read somewhere it was in April but I can’t find anything on it now....

Thanks Kevin, I see that’s 2019 jazz week, is it usually the same week do you know, I’m trying to book ahead to 2020, I know it’s a long way off but I need to book the villa.

Belinda, I am not finding any information about next year. I’m sure that you’ve noticed that there is no contact information listed in this year’s thread, no website, no Facebook page, no email, nothing.

In my experience, getting information out now about next year’s island events just doesn’t happen. I’m on-island for a few more days. If I’m in town during the day I’ll stop by the Tourism office and see if they know anything. You can email them at info@saintbarth-tourisme.com and ask.

The island is fortunate to have so many top cultural events in musicand the arts each year. That takes a lot of hard work behind the scenes as it just doesn’t happen by themselves!

It’s trying to find out the dates in advance so we can book the villa that’s the problem... I sent two emails today to the tourism board so hopefully they will get back to me soon.

I don't think the dates have been set yet for 2020.. they are considering somewhere in the timeframe of April 18-30, it's usually 10 days...

Thank you, I’m still waiting for the tourism office to get back to me... I get a quicker and better response from the forum....