How much time between arriving at Juliana from SBH and departure of flight to US

BND

Senior Insider
Now that the re-built airport has been in operation for a few months, how much time should we allow between our arrival from SBH on the Commuter and our departure for the US? We will have carry ons only and have Global Entry.

Now that the re-built airport has been in operation for a few months, how much time should we allow between our arrival from SBH on the Commuter and our departure for the US? We will have carry ons only and have Global Entry.

To my knowledge, Global Entry is not valid at SXM.

Bob- you didn’t say which US airline going home but others have said 90 minutes with carryon.

Could this trip be mid-July, perhaps? Asking for a friend... :cool::D

Missy: Busted!!!! Yes, mid-July it is!! Hope you will be there also, my friend. I can see a lovely dinner somewhere in our future. The situation is that on
leaving SBH on the Commuter, we have just an hour and 15 min. from the time we land at Juliana until we take off on United. Do the gurus say take an earlier flight? :thinking1:

Missy: Busted!!!! Yes, mid-July it is!! Hope you will be there also, my friend. I can see a lovely dinner somewhere in our future. The situation is that on
leaving SBH on the Commuter, we have just an hour and 15 min. from the time we land at Juliana until we take off on United. Do the gurus say take an earlier flight? :thinking1:

In the old days I would have said plenty of time, these days, you might want to see if there is an earlier flight just for piece of mind... hope to see you in July!

Yes...I see that same lovely dinner, mes amis!

I would not be comfortable with that hour and 15 minutes...my advice, while I'm no where near guru status, is take an earlier flight.

We count both Ellen and Missy as extraordinary experts, even if they don't claim to be gurus!!! We'll take their advice and leave earlier:sad1:.

I'm looking forward to spending time with you both!

We count both Ellen and Missy as extraordinary experts, even if they don't claim to be gurus!!! We'll take their advice and leave earlier:sad1:.

I'm looking forward to spending time with you both!

Well done, Grasshopper! (As my dear Yankee Soul Sister, amyb, always says.) :up: