Forum gathering April 19

So sorry we will miss tonight- daughter and friend arrived late, but the bags were lost- so dealing with that right now. Gonna miss everyone - have a splendid time and we will be there in spirit.

twas fun

IMG_0818.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

‘Twas indeed. Thanks for the pics. Rosemond has the “class photo”, which I’m sure that Ellen will post when she has a chance. It was nice to meet a few old friends, but the majority of the people who were there were new to me. It’s great that newer forum members came out to meet and to talk.

Thanks go to WIMCO for picking up the tab for the first round.

We had a lovely time! Thanks to Ellen for coordinating (I enjoyed meeting you last night and chatting for a bit as well!) and Wimco for hosting the first round. The first photo above is my friend Hannah, my husband Frank and myself (in the flowered dress on the right). Our friend Nicole is with us in the fourth photo. It was so nice to meet and talk with several other forum members in person!

Kevin, after receiving restaurant advice from you prior to our trip it was nice meeting you and putting a face with a name!

It was a nice event and we enjoyed meeting all who came. Thanks so much to WIMCO for the cocktail, to Ellen for coordinating, and Rosemond for taking time to come photograph everyone! Hope we all meet again sometime!

Gayle & Gary

That's me with the sleepy eyes, taking another public nap! Thanks to Ellen for organizing the event and for Wimco for picking up the tab for the first round. It was really nice to meet all of you!