Forum gathering April 19

elgreaux

Senior Insider
The folks at WIMCO have once again generously offered to host the first round of drinks at Santa Fe for a Forum gathering on April 19... so if you are or will be on the island and would like to attend, please chime in here and we'll see how many people might be there.. I will check with Santa Fe about the time but I would imagine 5.30 or 6...

Ellen, Thanks for posting this. I have guests arriving late that day, but I will stop by for the gathering. Put me down for 1.

Good morning, Ellen. Many thanks to you for spearheading this for us all! And a big thanks to WIMCO for their kind generosity as well. We will be a party of 4: myself and Gary, and our friends Tran and Tom. Looking very forward to meeting everyone...it will be a fun event, no doubt!

Gayle

Just 1...me. I don't rent from WIMCO but have family who have done so for 25++++ years. Hope this ok. Jo.

Just 1...me. I don't rent from WIMCO but have family who have done so for 25++++ years. Hope this ok. Jo.

SBHOnline gatherings are open to all of us, whether we own or rent, and no matter who we rent from. It's not a sales pitch, and I don't know if anyone from WIMCO will even be there.

We will be there, 6 people total. Frank and I along with four friends! So excited to meet others on the forum!

Ellen, Thank you for the organization of the meeting, and how gracious of Wimco to support the forum. We will be there with 2 guests,
Maria, Paul, Tina and Xavier. Looking forward to seeing everyone- excited about arriving Tuesday.

Sounds like fun and a chance to meet some forum members. Put us down for 2 (Paul and Mary) at 6ish.

Thanks for the invitation and facilitating with WIMCO.

I think it is terrific that so many newbies are planning to attend. You got a good crowd in the making, Ellen. Sorry to miss this one!

just to confirm the time... for the Santa Fe gathering on Friday, April 19... 5:30pm-6:30pm...
see you all there!