Les Mouettes, internet?

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
Hoping to get down for a quick trip on a real budget. I have emailed Mouettes for a bungalow. Our question is, how good is the wi-fi there? Dave needs to do some work while we are there.
Eve, I Facebook private messaged you on the above.

If anyone has other inexpensive accommodations with good wifi besides Sunset,lmk.
Thanks in advance.
Carol :D

I've found the internet at Les Mouettes to be about average for the island. It works, but I wouldn't want to try to do a huge upload.

Hummm. Thanks for the input Kevin. I was hoping you would chime in.
Dave has to be able to connect to his company's VPN to get into their system. Any suggestions?

I was able to accomplish everything that I needed for work using my iPad and Les Mouettes wi-fi. It wasn't much, email, approving invoices, stuff like that. Some of that required connecting to their internal VPN. It's not that the wi-fi at Les Mouettes is slow, it's that the island as a whole ain't great. It was best early in the morning before most of the island was awake.

Pre irma I would have to sit by the office to get it sometimes. After irma I had no problem.

Hoping to get down for a quick trip on a real budget. I have emailed Mouettes for a bungalow. Our question is, how good is the wi-fi there? Dave needs to do some work while we are there.
Eve, I Facebook private messaged you on the above.

If anyone has other inexpensive accommodations with good wifi besides Sunset,lmk.
Thanks in advance.
Carol :D

Just finished a week at Les Mouettes ... internet was tentative but better than years previous. Not sure if I would count on it consistently for work.