JetBlue Seasonal Service From Boston, Saturday Mint Service From JFK

KevinS

Senior Insider
I had forgotten that this was coming. JetBlue has begun seasonal Saturday and Sunday non-stop service between BOS and SXM, with Saturday's flight being a Mint flight. It looks like it is scheduled through the end of May. I've been told that JetBlue's intent is to eventually make it a 7-day service, some of which will be Mint flights.

They've also added Mint flights between JFK and SXM on Saturdays.

B6 SXM BOS JFK.JPG

I am thrilled to read about JetBlue's expanded service to SXM. I wonder if that ad is accurate. Could JetBlue have flights from JFK and BOS that take off and land at the identical times? Same thing for the return flights.

The screenshot is from the SXM airport newsletter. Anything from them is suspect to start with, and flight times change constantly too. The future plans came from JBU management. If it weren't for Irma, the BOS flights would already be in place.

JBU77 is scheduled to depart BOS at 7:32 this Saturday, and arrive in SXM at 11:13.
JBU1487 is scheduled to depart JFK at 11:22 this Saturday, and arrive in SXM at 15:01.

Glad to see normalcy is returning for the island. We only use SJU but from reading others’ comments on the Forum, SXM still seems to have a long ways to catch up facility wise.