Plane Landings Over the Circle

EddyG

SBH Insider
Here are a few plane landings over the circle taken at the end of March. A Pilatus plane usually comes in the lowest.

DSC08481e.jpg

DSC08493e.jpg

DSC08506e.jpg

DSC08516.jpg

DSC08521e.jpg

DSC08530e.jpg

DSC08543e.jpg

DSC08559e.jpg

Second image also is a Tradewind plane, though without the trademark paint job seen in the first photo. The second one is referred to as the "Captain America" flight.

Ed, I kinda sorta understand. A magnetic pull like what happens Tuesday nights for us. Yet somehow, I think we are safer.

Second image also is a Tradewind plane, though without the trademark paint job seen in the first photo. The second one is referred to as the "Captain America" flight.
..And third Pilatus is Mr. Buffett's...

Glad you found a safer place to stand while taking these photo's, LOL!

Phil

First thing that crossed my mind when I saw the post! There is something irresistible about taking those photos - Lance does it EVERY year from there and from the beach.

Always fun to see.

I’m always fascinated by aircraft and flying. Nothing more fun to me that watching the planes land and take off from St. Barth’s! Having had a dad with a private pilots license, I learned to love flying at a very young age. Dad always wanted me to learn to fly too, but chose the equine route instead. It’s never too late to learn, so one day perhaps!