Headed down Tuesday

Chipper

SBH Insider
I want to thank all the Forum members for all the good advice I always receive on this site. Going to a couple new places this year for lunch/dinner. We are headed down to paradise tomorrow... such a wonderful, beautiful, peaceful and relaxing isle!! :cool:
T minus ~ 13 hours! Hope to give a report later.

That’s awesome, Chipper! We are right behind you... T - 14 days! Are you going to the Forum get together at Santa Fe on Friday, April 19th?

we start our journey to St Barth next Tuesday. If indeed there is a forum gathering at Santa Fe on April 19, we're in for that.

yes I was just wondering if it had been officially posted as a gathering?

Hi Ellen - I’ve not seen an official posting on the Santa Fe gathering. I just assumed we put it on our calendars and go. Not sure how it usually works as this is our first Forum get together...we are looking very forward to meeting everyone!

Hi Ellen - I’ve not seen an official posting on the Santa Fe gathering. I just assumed we put it on our calendars and go. Not sure how it usually works as this is our first Forum get together...we are looking very forward to meeting everyone!
Can we do one in May too when we're there ? What's the proper etiquette for a Forum get together ?

We will be there on May 12 after long recovery from Achilles surgery
both of us will be happy to finally be there...patient and nurse
we will be at Select our first night..look for the man with the cane...