The Easy Path

Izzy

Senior Insider
DSCN7728.jpg
DSCN7729.jpg
DSCN7739.jpg
The eagle-eyed may notice something atop the post on the left in the first two photos:
DSCN7733.jpg
DSCN7734.jpg
I am not a birder so I will leave it to others to determine if this is the bird about which JEK posted this in a thread with additional photos:
IMG_3688.jpeg
If it is a gligli, the legend that JEK cited suggests I might consider alerting the walkers of the beach just below the bird's location to the possibility that a gift may be forthcoming...
DSCN7711.jpg
In regard to the goats, who can blame them for taking a break from all that rock climbing...
DSCN1624.jpg

3 for kestrel ! I saw a couple of them about 5-7 yrs ago at our rental villa then that overlooked the harbour & the other kind of gekkoes that are multi color, larger than the other kind, & no not iguanas ! 55 years of Caribbean islands so I can identify some critters ! Happy weekend y'all !

Fascinating! Multicolored geckos . . . haven’t seen them. Do you still see them around? Or maybe only after a few extra glasses of Vanilla Rhum? (When I’ve seen some colorful SBH sights!)

Fascinating! Multicolored geckos . . . haven’t seen them. Do you still see them around? Or maybe only after a few extra glasses of Vanilla Rhum? (When I’ve seen some colorful SBH sights!)
I've seen them where we will be next month again & they're larger than the other kind, a greenish + almost iridiscent couple other colors, pink ? Found the name in a booklet I'd picked up somewhere on the island, wrote it down in my notes now among the missing. No rhum involved !