Dinner Les Bananiers 3/21/2019

krand1

SBH Insider
What is there really left to say? The pizza was great! The codfish fritters delectable. The servers are sweet and welcoming. I am really posting this because I had the great pleasure of meeting Amy and Phil, who were so gracious in accepting my barging up to them to introduce myself! :)

Aww, Kristal or Kristin, ( not sure) your smile lit up the room. A pleasure to meet you.

What is there really left to say? The pizza was great! The codfish fritters delectable. The servers are sweet and welcoming. I am really posting this because I had the great pleasure of meeting Amy and Phil, who were so gracious in accepting my barging up to them to introduce myself! :)

...and if you ask "Are you gonna finish those" while eyeballing their half-empty plate of frites, you'll get a lovely nickname that will last a lifetime.

Love,
PITA
(Pain In The A$$)
:cool:

Amy, it's Kristin, LOL. My husband and daughter were impressed that I actually "knew" people in St. Barths...I guess I have "arrived". To my chagrin however I must "depart" tomorrow! :laughing-cry:

Safe travels. By the way, Phil heard it as Kristen. Ahhh. the Golden Years.

You sure picked a great time to be on island. Until the next time, take care of each other.