Nikki Beach

We just did our reservations with SBP for our April visit and we had to select between a 12:30 or 3:30 time.

Yes for us also- we always pick the earlier seating so as not to interfere with dinner. However we understand the latter seating is more of a ‘hoot’ on Sundays!

We had lunch yesterday at Shellona and watched the Bucket yachts cross the finish line. Then we headed to Nikki Beach for the late seating. While I love Nikki Beach on Sunday, this was the first time we had experienced the "late" seating. It was fun, but crazy loud and more of a club atmosphere. It was so loud the place was vibrating and even while screaming, we couldn't hear each other. We had fun dancing and ended with an early evening swim in the bay.

I am glad we tried the 3:30 seating once. In the future, we'll opt for the earlier seating. It's still plenty of fun.

Y'all have me second guessing our Sunday 3:30 reservation! We have never been to Nikki before and will have a group of 5 or 6. I don't want total craziness and it being so loud we can't talk! Should I move to the 12:30?

I can not make a suggestion Valerie, as I have not experienced the 3:30 seating in approximately 15-visits to Nikki Beach Sunday’s at 12:30. We are plenty pleased with 12:30. If it’s not broke, don’t try to fix it is my motto.
Not interested in having to scream to my family and friend’s to communicate if the decibel Level is so high.

Y'all have me second guessing our Sunday 3:30 reservation! We have never been to Nikki before and will have a group of 5 or 6. I don't want total craziness and it being so loud we can't talk! Should I move to the 12:30?

It depends on the age of your group. If I brought my kids (22 and 25), they would love the 3:30 fun. For us, we'll stick to 12:30 in the future. It's plenty of fun.

If you want a good lunch with conversation, background music and a little fun dancing, then go at 12:30.

It depends on the age of your group. If I brought my kids (22 and 25), they would love the 3:30 fun. For us, we'll stick to 12:30 in the future. It's plenty of fun.

If you want a good lunch with conversation, background music and a little fun dancing, then go at 12:30.

We range in age from late 30's to 50's and your description is exactly what I'm looking for Jeanette!

I assume it differs every time, but you have a good hour before it starts to get crazy - after of course all of the champagne starts to kick in. The 3:30 seating is what we prefer but it is not for everyone. Starts off loud but not bad and not crazy and then slowly turns into a party. The earlier you leave the less of the craziness you see of course. For a group of 6 in the age group you described I would think sitting back and watching it unfold could be fun. But, you of course know your own preferences better than anyone else. I have never been there during the Bucket and would suspect it is MUCH crazier at that time.

We did the 3:30 seating in February. It was our first time and we were super excited. Neither of us were fans at all. We are late 40's early 50's, no kids and like to have a good time. We thought it was a total #*$&show! It was fun watching it unfold at first but got old quick. 12:30 for us next time as well.

We choose to bring our own chairs and our own champagne and sit on beach from afar and watch the utter craziness...being caught in the crossfire of spraying expensive champagne is not why we go to St. Bart’s....but to each his own......