2 VERY Important Questions!

sxmbeachlover

SBH Insider
Is Segeco still open (upstairs now but same building)? And is it still the best place to buy Veuve Clicquot? Now back to my countdown.

Segeco is still open, up the spiral staircase in the building in back. I have been told that they were planning to move to the ZI, the Industrial Zone in Public, but I haven't seen anything announcing the move. Yes, as the island's distributor for Veuve Clicquot, Segeco is still the best place to buy it.

. . . nearby to Segeco, I would think -- but, I don't know a wine store that is nearby to it.

. . . nearby to Segeco, I would think -- but, I don't know a wine store that is nearby to it.
Gosh:cool: Dennis I thought you knew everything ! am wondering if Hopper meant over in Public ? don't know of a wine shop on Segeco side of harbour.

Last edited:
I suspect that you're right, Nancy . . . a lot of good choices in and around Gustavia -- I can testify to that!

It’s impossible to tell where Hopper is talking about.

Your memory is not fading. There is no wine shop on La Pointe, and my recollection is that the only wine which Segeco sells is Champagne.

The closest wine wine shop to the ZI would be La Cave du Port Franc.