Villa GDV

ach449

SBH Member
Hello, I’m making plans for next year and was wondering if anyone had information about GDV, Villa Golden View. Thanks in advance!

While not having stayed at Villa Golden View, I have toured the property on a few occasions and I can say that it is lovely and the view is one of the best on the entire island. The villa is new and just started renting this season. The owner is wonderful and the villa is well maintained. Please feel free to pm me with any more details.

We Googled it and the views look wonderful. You should get a lot of breezes being that high up. You are a long way from hearing the ocean waves crashing and we wonder about your drive to it, given the altitude- could be quite steep which you may be fine with. Never the less, wherever you stay, you will enjoy it.

https://www.wheretostay.com/stbarts-villas/golden-view-484

Hello Hopper,

You just completely described this property you have never been to apparently, inappropriately. I live in the neighbor hood and can't figure how you could mention "given the altitude-could be quite steep which you may be fine with".......??? This property is not at the top of some mountain and in fact, is probably less than 400 feet above sea level and we can hear the ocean waves and see the surfers on Lorient which this villa overlooks. Why don't you leave your comments to information you actually have real knowledge of instead of speculation? I know the young lady who owns this new villa and your post makes it sound like her home is hard to reach which it it not. Please take better care when posting.

Hello ach449,
Villa Golden View is very beautiful. It is a very easy drive to the villa, frankly, about any type vehicle you might rent will be fine. When the Sahara Sands are not present, the view is captivating toward St. Maarten and Anguilla. Depending on when during the year you rent, I do not believe the Living area is air conditioned, could be warm during the summer months. Have fun!!!