Thread: ANU-SBH tips?

ANU-SBH tips?

Hello all
    (Aware that I've been serially over-posting (esp. as a newby here) apologies.)
    Anyone have any suggestions on optimising / minimising the Antigua transfer to St. Barts? We've done it a couple times now, will again shortly, but I've got a feeling we are amateurishly improvising and better ways exist. So any tips welcome, thank you in advance!

Senior Insider Joined: Jul 2003 Boston Posts: 19,142

Re: ANU-SBH tips?

The only two airlines which I am aware of who are flying ANU-SBH are Winair and Tradewind Aviation. I’ve used Tradewind in the past and been quite happy with their service.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
    The only two airlines which I am aware of who are flying ANU-SBH are Winair and Tradewind Aviation. Iíve used Tradewind in the past and been quite happy with their service.
    Kevin - thanks very much. Any secrets to minimizing fuss and stress at ANU in the transfer itself?

Senior Insider Joined: Jul 2003 Boston Posts: 19,142

When I connected through ANU after Irma, I overnighted in both directions, so my experience would be different. My recollection is that there was someone from Tradewind's ground handler in the Arrivals hall though. At that time their ground handler was Signature Flight Support. I felt better having contact information for Signature. I suggest verifying with Tradewind that they are still using Signature, and getting a contact number for them.

Charlie, we provide provide VIP Services in Antigua with or without booking our private or shared charters between Antigua and St. Barths. Feel free to submit a reservation request via http://www.airsxm.com/request.php.
    AirStMaarten offers seamless connections to St. Barths.
    Book your private & shared charters, commercial flights and VIP service to SBH at www.AirSXM.com.

Thanks one and all!