Le Fouquet's, Shellona, La Guérite, Victoria

cassidain

Senior Insider
Un peu d'éclaircissement sur the restaurants associated with the Carl Gustaf:

Pas de boutique au Carl Gustaf, à part celle du spa, et un seul restaurant, mais pas des moindres : Le Fouquet’s. « Avec Pierre Gagnaire en chef signature, mais une carte adaptée à la destination. Il sera plus grand que l’ancien restaurant, et tout ouvert, à l’entrée et sur la rade de Gustavia. Il accueillera bien entendu nos clients, mais nous souhaitons aussi un lieu ouvert aux habitants de l’île. Je crois savoir qu’ils aimaient venir boire un verre au coucher de soleil, on aimerait retrouver cette habitude, et créer un esprit chic mais convivial. »

Le groupe Barrière pourra aussi orienter ses clients vers le Shellona, dont il est propriétaire à 50 %, et les restaurant La Guérite et Victoria, dans lesquels il a également investi.

We love Guerite and Shellona and the one review of Victoria is excellent. Looking forward to experiencing Le Foquet as well.

Reminds me of the senseless vandalism and destruction of property that was inflicted upon numerous shops, stored and offices in DC just after Trump was elected President. Where were the Police and prosecutions for destruction of property belonging to others. Many videos were publicized of the destruction by perpetrators at my building on Eye Street, Northwest, to my knowledge, none went to jail. Countless Millions in insurance claims and write offs.

I can't speak to DC, but the French police don't tolerate violent protests. I was just reading about this. There were 192 arrests in Paris within a day of the protests last week and more than 1,700 protesters were arrested across France in December. The support for the protesters has diminished significantly across France.

What is going into the spot next to L’Entre Acte
i thought that’s where it was going

next to l'entracte will be the new Joel Robuchon restaurant...sadly he passed away before seeing it open...