The Green Flash

Missy, it is amazing. My shutter finger froze when the whale appeared during the Bucket. Rosemond got that great shot. I learned from that and just sat out on the terrace sunset after sunset and this time I was lucky.

I often tell Phil I am the luckiest girl in the world!

An amazing capture, Amy!! The Forum is abuzz with excitement...well done!! I’ve yet to see Green Flash in person...perhaps this April. Fingers crossed!

What a great pic. Charles and I watch every night when we are at our condo at the beach. In the last year we have seen none. Yours was so brilliant.

An amazing capture, Amy!! The Forum is abuzz with excitement...well done!! I’ve yet to see Green Flash in person...perhaps this April. Fingers crossed!
Every nite Gayle, I was out there at "our" villa, keep watch this year & you too ! Maybe we'll both be lucky ! how many days ?

Every nite Gayle, I was out there at "our" villa, keep watch this year & you too ! Maybe we'll both be lucky ! how many days ?

Nancy, I know you’ve seen several from “our” special place in Lurin!! I’ll certainly be keeping an eagle eye out for these sunsets! And, 55 days to be exact....it’ll be here before we know it. Yippee!!!

Wow! Great shot, Amy—truly worthy of the word amazing! I have seen the green flash a few times but never had a camera or smart phone in hand to record.

Amy, I dispute your claim, Phil is the luckiest man in the world to have you as his Spouse.
Well done with the pic, once in a lifetime.