HAPPINESS IS.....

amyb

Senior Insider
Glory be! Today I spotted a lovely purple throated hummingbird dashing in and out of my small stand of yellow blooming aloe. Hooray and welcome back little fella. You were missed.

That is good news, Amy! Little by little, flora and fauna will return as they were pre-Irma.

Amy; You and Phil seem to always see the beauty in little things. That is why you bring joy to this site and inspire others to post. Thank you.

Your patience paid off! Hopefully, he will tell his friends about the lovely nectar found at your villa. :blush-smile:

Going to add onto happiness is. We are visiting friends in Jupiter FL. Today we were at a dog friendly beach. Seeing many dogs playing, including our own, in the surf was definitely happiness.

Hawke our amazing world is filled with so many little gifts and wonderful things when you open your eyes and your heart.

Glory be! Today I spotted a lovely purple throated hummingbird dashing in and out of my small stand of yellow blooming aloe. Hooray and welcome back little fella. You were missed.
Out our window yesterday to the pond behind, a kingfisher close by, 2nd time ever seen one in 14 yrs, then 3 different kinds of woodpeckers & multiples of the pileated ! Poof all gone, but exciting to see them all cavorting. Too early for SC hummingbirds, but spring is here with daffodils blooming.