THE SILENT PATIENT by Alex Michaelides

amyb

Senior Insider
This is a winner for anyone into chilling psychological thrillers. I could not put it down and was freaking that my iPad battery would die before I finished it.

Twists, turns, and head trips. A new author for me. So well done! Please let me know how you liked it.

I am reading it as we speak on the Kindle and thus far it is very good. Also enjoyed The Anonymous Woman thanks to your review.

Thanks Bill..I am happy to post when I can discover a good book that I like. My pleasure

Loaded this onto my Kindle for our upcoming trip to St. barths! I always save the books with the most potential for this trip. BTW I read Ritz and Escoffier and loved being transported in time to another era. It's possible that I was not born in the right one. I read this based on your posted recomommendation AmyB, thank you!

Just didn’t see the ending coming- it was so surprising and unexpected, I had to carefully read the last several pages twice. WOW! It has to be a movie at some point- probably already purchased to do so!

Ok - this is WAAAAAY late but I wanted to thank you for this book recommendation. It's been on my "to read" list since your original post, but I didn't get around to it until Christmas vacation. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

This is a winner for anyone into chilling psychological thrillers. I could not put it down and was freaking that my iPad battery would die before I finished it.

Thank you Amy, I’ve bought my copy for my upcoming trip to the island. The next step is to get my flu shot after reading about the flu bug on SBH. I can’t wait to get back and hopefully get a bit of a tan.