Le Sereno- Perfect for beach luncheon!

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
We enjoyed the view, food and service there yesterday. Make sure you have a reservation. We arrived at one while most everyone else arrived at 2ish. It was quite windy so the windscreen was lowered which helped a lot. We walked down to Le Barthelemy which was also crowded for lunch. Kite surfers were out as well as some swimmers. We truly miss Le Guanahani as Indigo has always been our go to lunch spot. We learned they only received their building permits this past Christmas season which is hard to understand. However they should be up and running late this year if all goes as planned.

We have been very happy with our delicious lunches and service by an excellent staff at Sereno. Great view too. The redesign and the new bar space are lovely.

We were one of the families enjoying Le Barthelemy for lunch. Unfortunately for us the hotel is at full occupancy so they could not give us beach chairs. None the less, we enjoyed a fabulous lunch and a dip in the pool. Bonus: the pool was the perfect temperature and they played music under the water. As the kids said "it's a party under the water!"

So, as I understand, one can have lunch in the dining room or on the beach? Going in 5 weeks, which one?
TIA.

We were inside both times. Wind and sand blowing conditions help tp make the choice. The room is lovely, great views, and lovely room.

We dines as well inside but right next to the beach. When the wind and sand picked up, they lowered a windscreen. My guess is if lunch clients want to swim, they will not chase you away. Using a chaise though may be a different story but Euros talk and there might be a fee.

We dines as well inside but right next to the beach. When the wind and sand picked up, they lowered a windscreen. My guess is if lunch clients want to swim, they will not chase you away. Using a chaise though may be a different story but Euros talk and there might be a fee.

Historically, non-guests using the pool was not allowed. I'd sure love a REAL answer and not a guess. Thanks, Hopper.

Great news about Sereno and them open for lunch. Did any of you saw Jean Pierre (original restaurant manager) there, by chance? Conversing with him was one of our pleasures in restaurant (in addition to the marvelous food and service of course).

Agree, Leon . . . Jean Pierre is exquisite among gentlemen of a bygone era. Courteous, gracious, serene service with a smile.

Jean Pierre and his old world charm were very much present and we enjoyed hearing his views and Irma "war stories."