St Barths Restaurant Plan

jvelardo77

SBH Member
After so many years we are working hard to narrow down where to go. Twice to Shellona is a must these days just to spend some time on Shell beach.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.33.38 AM.png

On Friday, why not go to Orega or Le Repaire then to Le Select for drinks? I’d also suggest Santa Fe (closed Wednesday’s), L’Espirit or Tamarin in Saline, or Maya’s for your Monday or Wednesday dinner choices. Can’t go wrong with any of those!

Tamarin or Maya’s for dinner
Kiki Y Mo take out lunch and walk across street and have picnic lunch on St.Jean beach on the Nikki side...water is lovely there
have fun!!!!

Tamarin or Maya’s for dinner
Kiki Y Mo take out lunch and walk across street and have picnic lunch on St.Jean beach on the Nikki side...water is lovely there
have fun!!!!

That could be a good idea. Le Select Cheeseburgers and Heinekens is a first night tradition since 1992. Welcomes me to the island and allows me to decompress.

We just returned yesterday from a glorious 10 days on the island. Below is a rundown of our eating tour...

Saturday: Le Repair for a late lunch/early dinner
Sunday: Lunch @ Nikki Beach, Megumi sushi delivery for dinner
Monday: Santa Fe lunch, Eddy's diner
Tuesday: Fish Corner lunch, Orega Dinner
Wednesday: Aux Amis lunch, Chef in villa for dinner
Thursday: JoJo Burger lunch, Tamarin dinner
Friday: Kiki-e Mo lunch, L'Esprit dinner
Saturday: La Langouste lunch, Les Bananiers dinner
Sunday: Shellona lunch, Bonito dinner
Monday: Santa Fe lunch, Maya's dinner
Tuesday: Petite Colombe sandwiches for the flight

The stand out meals were L'Esprit, Fish Corner, Santa Fe lunch (which is why we ended up going twice this trip), La Langouste, and the Chef at the villa. Maya's and Eddy's get runner-up status for being consistently good as well.

You really can't go wrong when it comes to dining on the island!

I learned from the best on this forum!

Was hoping to run into you and Phil and introduce myself at the fashion show. No such luck. There's always next year!