Eden Rock Villa Rentals

Scotik

SBH Insider
While researching were to stay and which villa to rent this week. Discovered that Eden Rock is renting villas. I knew they always rented the ones on the rock property but didn't know they did island wide.

Has anyone used them yet?
Any reviews?

Any benefits over Wimco who we have used twice but last time didn't even get any morning pastries, vanilla rum, etc. We got them the first time we rented and our 2nd rental was twice the price and a longer stay. So, I am open to trying someone else.

While researching were to stay and which villa to rent this week. Discovered that Eden Rock is renting villas. I knew they always rented the ones on the rock property but didn't know they did island wide.

Has anyone used them yet?
Any reviews?

Any benefits over Wimco who we have used twice but last time didn't even get any morning pastries, vanilla rum, etc. We got them the first time we rented and our 2nd rental was twice the price and a longer stay. So, I am open to trying someone else.

ER manages several villas. When ER is finally open you can use their facilities. However, if you’re trying to save money check out their prices.

You get access to the ER pop-up beach facilities, which are on the ER grounds, and which are only available to ER Villa guests this year.

You get access to the ER pop-up beach facilities, which are on the ER grounds, and which are only available to ER Villa guests this year.

. . . actually, the ER “pop-up” restaurant is open to the public. (Perhaps earlier was restricted to guests of ER Villas.). Had lunch there 2x this week.

The new kitchen has had some “electronic” issues, so after being briefly utilized to provide the full panoply of food, the kitchen is temporarily closed . . . which means that the menu currently is limited to several panini and a variety of five or six delicious salads, as well as desserts. The full kitchen is expected to resume service next week.

Very few tables, however. Food service is available at a number of seats at the attractive bar . . . and, primarily, at the many chaise lounges that are positioned facing the Bay.

Not for everyone, but I found it to be lovely . . . as long as you’re there between Noon & 2 PM and on week-ends, when the nearby ach-ack-ack machine has a rest.

If I remember correctly when I looked into a villa through Eden Rock a couple of years back, in addition to being able to use their facilities if available space (and now the pop-ups are around pretty much because of the villa rentals) you also got a car and one lunch or dinner at the Sand Bar included with your Villa stay. It may have been a limited time special because it was for an August stay.

Eden Rock Villa Rentals is hands-down the BEST on the island imo.

Their beach is crazy good, with food/drink service as well as a villa private concierge will be assigned to you during your entire stay and on call 24/7.

Eden Rock is run like tight ship for their guests. They provide maid service at the time you desire - for us it was between 12pm - 3pm, will have a car rental waiting for you at your villa with all of the paperwork prepared if you desire, personal transportation to and from the airport, dining reservations, advice on where to go and what to do, you name it - the Eden Rock staff is exceptional.

We have stayed at a few off their sister hotels of the Oetker Group, ie Le Bristol in Paris, the Lanesborough in London as well as the other luxury hotels, such as the Mandarin Hotels of this world, Peninsula Hotels etc and I must say that the Eden Rock Villa experience is a game changer.

Good luck and enjoy your vaca on SB regardless of what you decide.

I agree with Vigee. ERV is hands down the BEST and the experience a game changer...imho. This year's visit will be our 12th, and the 3rd year we are renting with ERV. In addition to access to the ER amenities (which is a wonderful perk), pastries, rolls, butter, jams and juices are delivered every morning at about 7am, waiting for you in the kitchen. Also, you can't compare their concierge service to any other. They have called a crowded restaurant and gotten us a table in 5 minutes.

Have a wonderful time in SB!

If service fees matter to you, Eden Rock charges a 12% service fee vs. 10% for Wimco. I have stayed at Eden Rock hotel, but have not rented one of their villas. ER's service was splendid. I've rented villas from Wimco 2 or 3 times and each experience was also very positive.

And hats off to Wimco for sponsoring this wonderful forum.

This is our second year renting through Eden Rock and I would highly recommend their services. As others have noted above, you are assigned a concierge during your stay and have access to the Eden Rock beach facilities which would costs $50 per lounge chair for non-guests. It’s great to have a ‘home base’ which typically doesn’t exist when you rent a villa.

They are are extremely attentive to the needs of their guests and provide a high level of service throughout your stay.

Prior to Irma we stayed in hotels. Last year we had to go the villa route because of the limited hotel options. Now we’ve been converted and intend to rent through ER for many years to come!

I have rented through SiBarth and Wimco and have nothing but good things to say about both of them!!-- I have not had the pleasure to use ER but I am sure they are first class as are the other 2 I mentioned

Just rented from WIMCO, although it would have been interesting to rent from Eden Rock they just didn’t have the inventory that WIMCO had. Not upset, WIMCO was very accommodating to help us find a villa that met our needs and will post a review after the trip.