April? Who is in town?

Our Kate will be there 4/20 - 4/27. Adria and I will either come for the week before and then be with Kate or stay a week after Kate leaves. Kate works, I don't!

No milking duties required.

We will be there from 4/17 to 4/27 with our friends.... can’t wait!!! Just 66 more days....tingling already!!

Husband Henry and I, along with my sister and her husband will be on the island 4/10-23. Count down has started!

Good news, Stiles Bennett and WIMCO have once again offered to pay for the first round of drinks at an April gathering since so many people are on island... possible date... how about Friday April 19 at 5-6.30pm at Santa Fe again, it was a lovely venue for the February event...

Ellen, that is so generous of WIMCO! Thanks to them for their kindness! We would love to attend, along with our dear friends, Tran and Tom. Looking so forward to meeting everyone...this will be our first island get together with Forum members and can’t wait!!

Frank and I would love to attend on the 19th as well! We've met forum members out and about but we have never been able to attend one of the get togethers in the past. Our friends Barry, Penny, and Hannah would also be joining us. Thank you for coordinating Ellen and thanks to WIMCO as well!