Les Petites Julies

Rich and Sue

SBH Insider
Does anyone know anything about this place. It is across the road from Eden Rock, or at least, was. There is a small sign there mentioning rental by the week, but the Google doesn’t come up with anything other than a mention in the material for the Cata Cup two years ago.

Depending on how soon you’re going, it’s noisy around Eden Rock right now with all of their construction.

Thanks Missy. It does look charming and I am very surprised at the low price considering the location. It might be a little cramped for the two of us though, especially for a longer stay.

Tiffany, we are just ending our stay at le Village. So I know what you mean about the construction noise. Even without the construction, the road is always noisy and busy in that area , but the location seems so convenient to everything in St. Jean.

We stayed there about 5 years ago or longer....it’s small, although convenient to St Jean....there was always a smell outside (like that near the salt pond), not very conducive to sitting out on the small deck.

Here's what I found on AirBnB: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8936274?guests=1&adults=1

I stayed here in March 2010 when it was owned by Aline Bernier. I'm not sure if it still is; try reaching out to her at aabernier@orange.fr (that was the last email I have for her.) It is a lovely place; small and well-stocked. No bells or whistles, but right across the street from Eden Rock, which was just dandy for me at the time.

Missy . . . I remember how much you liked it at the time. A great spot, I would say!