Thread: Les Petites Julies

SBH Member Joined: Sep 2010 Lake Wobegon, MN Posts: 120

Les Petites Julies

Does anyone know anything about this place. It is across the road from Eden Rock, or at least, was. There is a small sign there mentioning rental by the week, but the Google doesn’t come up with anything other than a mention in the material for the Cata Cup two years ago.

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Austin, Texas Posts: 17,008

Re: Les Petites Julies

Here's what I found on AirBnB: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8936274?guests=1&adults=1

I stayed here in March 2010 when it was owned by Aline Bernier. I'm not sure if it still is; try reaching out to her at aabernier@orange.fr (that was the last email I have for her.) It is a lovely place; small and well-stocked. No bells or whistles, but right across the street from Eden Rock, which was just dandy for me at the time.
    The waves of the sea bring me back to me.

SBH Insider Joined: Jun 2014 Virginia Beach, VA Posts: 623

Depending on how soon you’re going, it’s noisy around Eden Rock right now with all of their construction.

Thanks Missy. It does look charming and I am very surprised at the low price considering the location. It might be a little cramped for the two of us though, especially for a longer stay.

Tiffany, we are just ending our stay at le Village. So I know what you mean about the construction noise. Even without the construction, the road is always noisy and busy in that area , but the location seems so convenient to everything in St. Jean.

SBH Insider Joined: Mar 2003 Albany, NY Posts: 2,792

We stayed there about 5 years ago or longer....it’s small, although convenient to St Jean....there was always a smell outside (like that near the salt pond), not very conducive to sitting out on the small deck.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 5,151

Quote Originally Posted by GramChop View Post
    Here's what I found on AirBnB: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8936274?guests=1&adults=1

I stayed here in March 2010 when it was owned by Aline Bernier. I'm not sure if it still is; try reaching out to her at aabernier@orange.fr (that was the last email I have for her.) It is a lovely place; small and well-stocked. No bells or whistles, but right across the street from Eden Rock, which was just dandy for me at the time.
    Missy . . . I remember how much you liked it at the time. A great spot, I would say!