1er Novembre 2019

cassidain

Senior Insider
Réouverture Carl Gustaf

1E05E995-38A6-4C08-B912-E01107A6922E.jpg

Unfortunately, I'll have to celebrate this grand opening (and my birthday) from Paris, France.

Nothing unfortunate about that, Missy!! CG will await your return visit and welcome you with open arms. Your Paris trip will be absolutely delightful!!
:party:

A touch of Paris will be arriving in Gustavia later this year. The new Hotel Barriere Le Carl Gustaf will have a Fouquet's restaurant just like Barriere's hotel Le Fouquet in Paris.

A touch of Paris will be arriving in Gustavia later this year. The new Hotel Barriere Le Carl Gustaf will have a Fouquet's restaurant just like Barriere's hotel Le Fouquet in Paris.

Interesting. Will be the 6th (I think) Fouquet’s in the Barrière group. Brasserie fare revisited by mega étoile chef Pierre Gagnaire. Pronounced with « t » sound and « s » sound at the end. A Belle Époque anglicisme à la mode in Paris at the time. Cf Maxim’s.

Where we spent an amazing NYE just 2 months ago!

Interesting. Will be the 6th (I think) Fouquet’s in the Barrière group. Brasserie fare revisited by mega étoile chef Pierre Gagnaire. Pronounced with « t » sound and « s » sound at the end. A Belle Époque anglicisme à la mode in Paris at the time. Cf Maxim’s.
Have been to Fouquet's in Paris, was wonderful, learned how to correctly pronounce it ! If only people would learn how to say "concierge" correctly !